Learning Activity C – Portuguese
Challenges / Problem
Let’s play with patterns and regularities.
Subject 1: Geometry and Measurement
- Spatial Orientation (Itineraries)
Subject 2: Algebra
- Regularities in Sequences (Repeat Sequences and Growth Sequences)
Subject 3: Transversal Capabilities
- Problem-solving (Process, Strategies)
- Mathematical reasoning (Conjecture, Justify and Classify)
- Mathematical communication (Discussion of ideas)
- Mathematical Representations (External Connections and Mathematical Models)
Identify and justify regularities in sequences through unplugged activities.
Program the robot to use code instructions for the intended movements, identifying and justifying regularities while contouring geometric figures